People want to work for employers who prioritize their employee’s well being. To do that, you need to understand how to handle your employee’s stress. Especially their emotional distress and mental health issues.
Join me in this episode as I interview Tiana Wilkinson and Sabrina Halstead from PacificSource Health Plans, a not-for-profit health insurer for people and organizations throughout the Northwest, to talk about why companies should work with their benefits partner for other than just their insurance related needs.
PacificSource Health Plans is ranked 5 among Oregon’s healthiest large employers. And in this episode, we’re going to hear how they achieved that mark and how they manage to stay on the list.
Learn how to recognize if your people are emotionally distressed as they share helpful resources and learn how to properly run wellness programs as Tiana and Sabrina share their expertise!
Reach out to your benefits partner today and help your employees make their health and wellness journey their own!
What you will learn:
- The benefits of partnering with your benefits partner for worksite wellbeing
- The 5 dimensions of wellbeing
- What encompasses holistic wellbeing for PacificSource
- How PacificSource became one of Oregon’s Top Healthiest Large Employers and how they stay on the list
- The importance of paying attention versus chasing what’s trendy
- Utilizing your Employee Assistance Programs
Learn more About PacificSource Health Plans:
Founded in 1933, PacificSource is a not-for-profit health insurer for people and organizations throughout the Northwest. Based in Springfield, Oregon with local offices across Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Washington.
Their emphasis on human service, earned them the reputation for taking exceptional care of people and the communities in which they live, work, and play.
More about Tiana Wilkinson:
Tiana is a Wellness Consultant at PacificSource Health Plans. She works with employers to assess the well-being needs of their employees and developed a tailored approach to support their unique population.
More about Sabrina Halstead:
Sabrina Halstead is a Wellness Coordinator at PacificSource Health Plans whose role is to help employees live their best lives. As a Wellness Coordinator, she loves to come up with creative ways to solve problems to help others achieve their goals. She’s committed to supporting the health and well-being of employees, focusing on how to best serve all dimensions of an individual’s well-being including emotional, physical, financial, community, and occupational.
- The Secret to Growing your Wellness Program to 60% Participation
- How to drive real change in your company culture so that people with invisible disabilities can be themselves
- Moving Beyond Only Mental Health First Aide Training
- ICU Program