Resources and Tools for your workplace
We facilitate inclusive, employee-driven leadership & well-being solutions that help cultivate healthy, vibrant work cultures & enhance organizational performance and growth.
Home | Resources Tools
Resources for Workplaces:
1) Workplace Wellness that Works by Laura Putnam BUY IT HERE
2) Everybody Matters by CEO Bob Chapman of Barry-Wehmiller
Bob has pioneered a dramatically different approach to leadership that creates off-the-charts morale, loyalty, creativity, and business performance. BUY IT HERE
3) NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health) TWH (Total Worker Health) CLICK HERE
4) Reduce your employees’ prescription drug costs with this FREE benefit
Out-of-pocket drug costs increased nearly 30% between 2010 and 2018. Even with good insurance, average copays now range from $12 to $57.* This can result in significant costs for your employees. GoodRx is the #1 drug discount company in the country and has saved Americans over $15 billion. For example, while $15 and $20 copays are common with insurance plans, thousands of drugs are under $10 with GoodRx. Many are $5 or less! GoodRx is accepted at 70,000+ pharmacies and is 100% FREE to employers and employees. Plus, there are no deductibles, pre-authorizations or drug-tiers — just great prices on the prescription drugs your employees need to stay healthy. *Takeda Reports 2016, 2017 & 2018
5) Healthy snacks aid in weight control, improve mood, and boost energy, making it a no brainer to provide for your office. If you’re already providing snacks to your employees, consider making the switch to healthier alternatives by becoming a member of an office snack delivery service.
6) Hook your team up with a Bevi
Bevi is a smart water cooler that dispenses refreshing still, sparkling, and flavored water that your team will love. This futuristic hydration station provides a healthier alternative to sugar-laden sodas, while reducing your team’s plastic footprint. It’s a popular fixture of the SnackNation kitchen – and it just looks cool.
7) Assess Your Ergonomics
Ergonomics is the science of designing work tasks (and work spaces) in a way that limits stress on the human body. For office workers, this means things like keyboards designed to minimize the risk of repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel, screens that minimize eye strain, and chairs that minimize back pain. This assessment tool can help point you in the right direction to create wellness at work.