Integrity is what you do when no one else is watching. In the workplace, this is a fundamental value that companies must not only put in their vision-mission statement but also emulate it.
In this episode, returning guest, Karen Reyburn joins us to talk about what integrity means in the workplace and its importance in doing business and in our personal lives. Karen is the owner of The Profitable Firm, a creative agency exclusively for accountants that operates under the Four Pillars of creativity, integrity, generosity, and rest.
Integrity is critical to everything that we do especially in business, it’s the foundation of honesty and trust. And Karen will share with us how they maintain integrity in their workplace and how they address the challenges and issues relating to it.
What you will learn:
- Why “integrity” is part of their company’s pillars
- What is integrity?
- Doing business with people who match your values
- What it means to do the right thing
- Identifying what is the same for everyone when there’s a difference in integrity
- Making space for integrity
Connect with Karen Reyburn: