With Shea Keats
Our younger workforce is coming up and entering the workplace. It’s time for business leaders and owners to consider how to improve and bridge the gap on cross-generational communication.
Each generation has its own identity. Communicating with millennials is not the same as how you would with a Gen X’er or a Baby Boomer. Every generation is unique and has different values and beliefs.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the background on the differences between generations as well as some tips on how to create a healthy, happy workplace for intergenerational teams!
We are joined today by Shea Keats, the founder and co-host of Camp Adulthood and the Resident Youth podcast. She and I will dive deep into how generational communication differs in the workplace and how to address them.
Understanding how your multigenerational team is vital for your business’ growth will surely give you an edge. Find out how you can grow and develop ways to improve communication across your intergenerational team to elevate their skills and have a workplace where everyone is getting along!
What you will learn:
- Why Shea decided to become a millennial coach
- Millennials being themselves without the additional support of their parents
- Basic workplace needs for each generation
- Empowering mid-level managers
- Stepping into mentorship and managing millennials
- Having cross-generational conversations
- Who are considered millennials?
Connect with Shea Keats: