with Mark Mohammadpour of Chasing the Sun Coaching
We are in the middle of a major shift in how people work, manage, and be managed. And as we enter a new paradigm, work is redefined and it’s the responsibility of leaders to lead the discussion on how to navigate this new way of working.
There is no better time than now to lead by example and make positive changes within your organization.
In this episode, I am joined by the professional weight loss and health coach, Mark Mohammadpour, to talk about how the workplace is changing rapidly and how leaders can adapt and help their people cope with this change quickly.
Mark is the founder of Chasing the Sun, a company that offers health coaching tailored for those who work from home and want to lose weight. He has shed more than 110 lbs over 9 months and has managed to keep those pounds off since. Now he is determined to help others lose weight and live a lifestyle that’ll benefit not only themselves but also the people around them.
Find out how he is helping leaders and organizations adapt to this new workplace. He also shares what he is passionate about right now plus some actionable tips on self-care, fitness and health!
What you will learn:
- How covid-19 situation is changing the way we work
- Why constant communication is important especially now
- Self-care and boundary issues
- Looking at situations differently
- Small changes that add up to big results and how small actions can lead to lasting positive results
- Reducing meeting time
Connect with Mark Mohammadpour:
- How Covid-19 changed the workplace health dynamics with Mark Mohammadpour
- Strategies for Remote Working with Cindy Hooker