With the unfolding of the coronavirus, a lot of people are now working remotely from the comforts of their home. Working from home in your PJs may sound like a dream.
In reality, it takes a lot of discipline to make it efficient.
Trying to be healthy while working in an office-based environment is already hard enough. And now, working from home is a whole new challenge. It is very easy to be slumped on the couch while snacking peanut butter out of the jar or picnicking on their quarantine stock as you work.
So how can you stay fit and healthy while working from home?
In this episode, professional weight loss and health coach, Mark Mohammadpour, joins us to talk about how he achieved a healthy and balanced work from home life! We also talk about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the workplace, and what we can do to be supportive of each other.
Mark is the founder of Chasing the Sun, a company that offers health coaching tailored for those who work from home and want to lose weight. He has shed more than 110 lbs over 9 months and has managed to keep those pounds off since. Now he is determined to help others lose weight and live a lifestyle that’ll benefit not only themselves but also the people around them.
What you will learn:
- How Mark managed to lose more than 110 lbs while working from home
- How Covid-19 is affecting the workplace
- What inspired Mark to do the work he does today
- How small changes can turn into big results
- How the work environment affects change in one’s health
- The importance of setting boundaries
- Showing up from the health and wellness standpoint
Connect with Mark Mohammadpour: