“Something incredibly amazing happens when a workforce can see themselves in their leadership team”-Rebecca Grimes
It is one thing when an employee tells you that a company is great, it’s another when people outside the business promote it.
Ruby Receptionist is a perfect example of this.
With their unusual nomination route, to their diverse team, and Swellness days, they’ve got people everywhere advocating about the wonderful things that they do for the people who work with them.
Join me in this episode and learn what kind of culture it takes for an office to turn into a healthy and happy workplace with Rebecca Grimes. The CMO for Ruby Receptionists, a virtual receptionist and chat company that’s trusted by over 10,000 small businesses.
Find out how you can turn your business into one that breeds strong supporters.
What you will learn:
- Ruby’s focus on total employee wellbeing
- What a swellness day is and how it benefits employees
- How they transitioned 600 employees to remote work in 11 days
- Why remote work and work-from-home are different
- Ruby’s 80% female executive team
- The company’s 38% LGBT population
- Why women are the best leaders for the pandemic
- The value of transparency in decision-making
- How to discern how much information to share with employees
Connect with Rebecca:
- Episode 20: Why CEO’s need to get social to survive
- Episode 28: Integrity: Leading an open and positive workforce